Tuesday, November 30, 2010

DIY is always the best! (:

Thinking of making a very personalized gift for x'mas? I have been seeking for some gift ideas, and here goes one I did in class! It can be a door hanger or just a decorative item! (: I've made one writing "liwhey's kitchen" because i wanted to "fit into the theme" of the vegetables because I think with this background, its going to look weird if theres "Home sweet home" or "Li Whey's room" (: 

My done-ed applique! For those who don't know how the designs come about, can you make a guess?

 Yes, you're not seeing wrongly, its napkins, this is made using the napkin teachnique! (:

But I have to say, the whole process is fun! But, when it comes to cutting, it takes a lot of time and patience as the napkins are delicate! 

You can use different napkins to create your design, so be creative! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment