Wednesday, February 16, 2011

The painless plastic surgery (for pictures only!)

Who doesn't like flawless skin, no blemishes, no pigmentation, no eye bags, no wrinkles, no double chin? In real life, I think only really perfect people like the only one in a million would have such qualities! Pretty models and idols on the magazine cover, are they really so perfect like how they look like in real life? Maybe not! (I've seen my idols right infront of my eyes, with skin- that doesn't look that perfect like what they looked like on magazines and articles. After a long hours, make up smudges and "fall" from the face which reveals the truth below make up, so TADA, yeah. Sometimes make up can't even do the job of covering serveral types of skin problems, ie, the "orange skin" surface if you get what I mean).

To the main point, because of doing the Comparative study for the magazine project, I finally (I really mean finally) I got the chance to "explore" Photoshop! It really does wonders, and thinking of it, we have been really relying on Photoshop for our photos in the magazine.

Anyway, I'm proud to present to you a FOOD photo (I think I shouldn't be so bad to reveal the Photoshop-ed photos of my group members for this comparison here- Hehe)

BOOMZ! Froyo (Frozen Yogurt)! :D

The trick about capturing nice photographs of froyo is that is melts super quickly, so at times you will take a photo of a froyo that looks quite melted and that is totally unsightly for a magazine quality photo. So the above photo, can you see what is the difference? (IT IS REALLY THE SAME PHOTO!)


In the photo:
-The melted tip has become "stiff" again and having a nice sharp tip.
-The kiwi, strawberry and peaches look more!


FYI, I only used one of the function which is Liquify! Cool right? This function can also used to make eyes bigger, darkening make up, making your smile look nicer, etc~ Just explore and you'll get the hang of it! :D



That's all for now! Looking forward to visit the Bollywood Vegetable Farm this Friday! :D

1 comment:

  1. I recently came across your site and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading your post and read the comments. Really a nice post here!



    cosmetic plastic surgery

    ReplyDelete