Thursday, February 24, 2011

Practicum! :D

Today is the fourth day of my practicum! Still surviving and kicking! :D

Have been doing classroom observation and helping/ assisting the teacher when she need help for lessons (theory and practical) And I really learnt many new things from my CT. :) I've met new colleagues, and also some whom I met during TP's Student Internship Programme two years back. I am happy to be back. :)

I've also met 2 juniors from TP which are currently having their 7th week of SIP here. I had a nice time with them and I must say, it feels good to see people who are on the "same boat" and we're learning from each other.

Today was a rather hectic day for me as I had 6 periods in a row! Totally tiring, but what I can say is, ACCEPT it :) anyway its going to be almost a full load of a teacher. I'm learning.

Hope the rest of my friends are having a good time in their practicum school learning new things and adapting to the environment. :) Cheers to all! Have a great day ahead! And soon, its going to be the last day of the weekday! FIGHTINGGGGG! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment