Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Healthier desserts for the sweet tooth!

Craving for ice-cream? Ever tried frozen yogurt? If you do like frozen yogurt, try the one from Yigloo! Its located at Vivo City! So far its the best I have ever tried in terms of flavour (they always have different flavours like green tea, cookies and cream, mixed berries, chocolate, strawberry cheesecake, natural and list goes on and on..) The "surprise" is that always when I go there, there would be different/ new flavours! And the best thing? Toppings (FOC) as much as you want, from fruit to nuts to cereals to chocolate chips! There's about 20 different types of toppings so you can spam as much as you want! :D

Avoiding ice cream because its high contents of fat and sugar? Or dislike yogurt due to its tartness? Try this! Tested and proven, well liked by people who does not like yogurt (few of my friends)!

Mine..? I like to load it with strawberries and seeds like sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds (remember its good for health as mentioned in the previous post? hee), walnuts, some random chocolate chips my friend "dumped" into the giant tub of frozen yogurt that is shared among me and my other two friends!

Satisfied faces! (: By the way, always when I go to Vivo City, I wouldn't miss out this full-of-goodness frozen yogurt shop! (: LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment