Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hello Kitty, ME LIKE (:

Talking about cartoon characters, I'm still like a small girl, when I see Hello Kitty I squeak and go "SO CUTE"! I like this mouth-less cat, I don't know why, probably its classic! But I have to admit that I DON'T LIKE CATS, but Hello Kitty is different! Ha (:

I buy things that are so Hello Kitty, my mum likes them too, that explains why she don't say much when I get them! HEH :D When I was moving into hostel, I realised, my shirt, my card holder, hanger (for clothes/bags) and my laundry bag's all Hello Kitty! Which the card holder, hanger and laundry bag is from Hong Kong and I super love them! :D

BUT!!! After reading so much, how is it related to food or what? See what I've discovered!

HELLO KITTY PASTA! (its from Hong Kong too!) I didn't buy it as it wasn't very practical because pasta is still pasta, when you put into your mouth its still the same, but still its really tempting me to buy and till now when I see the picture it is like saying "Buy Meeeee". I don't quite remember how much it costs, I think about SGD$8 for one packet!

See the pretty details? I am totally obsessed with things especially food looking that cute! I'm aren't sure if I would put them into my mouth if I were to buy them! HEH!

No comments:

Post a Comment