Saturday, October 30, 2010

BYOB.

Bring Your Own Bunny (BYOB), located in Japan!

I saw this on the news a couple of years ago, and I find that this restaurant is really very interesting as everything they serve is related to bunnies! The restaurant even allow customers to bring in their own bunnies (and also have a corner for customers to go in and play with the bunnies), and if Singapore would have one restaurant like this, isn't it going to be the next "in" thing? For some who knows, I love bunnies and I keep few of them :D That's the main reason to why I am sharing something related to food and bunnies!

But for this restaurant, is hygiene an issue? Watch the video to find out more!





Coffee decorated with a picture of a bunny! Super creative!

Rice mold into a bunny shape and "dumped" into a pool of curry!

This is random but, my bunny says "HI! have a great day ahead!"

No comments:

Post a Comment