Saturday, November 6, 2010

The rumbling stomach!

My second food review! Japanese cuisine!

Last week, to celebrate my friends' birthday, me and my fellow friends hopped into a Japanese Restaurant, Itacho Sushi at Ion. Many recommended this place for sushi, so how did they fair?

Just getting ready for food to be served!

Salmon rolls. Definitely a must for people who loves sashimi! But it was rather acceptable for someone who doesn't fancy sashimi!

Prawn tempura hand roll! I love the generous servings of prawns (:

Salmon sushi!

Crab meat steamed egg (chawanmushi). Silky and flavourful!

The so-normal crab meat salad (surimi crab stick and not crab meat) ):

Soba, just the right taste! (:

Salmon mayo wrapped in beancurd skin. Good flavours! (:

Food: 4/5
Service: 2/5
Ambience: 4/5
Money-worth: 3/5

Reviews: I was totally not satisfied with the service, miss orders and asking to wait too frequently. There wasn't any one at the front desk to bring the customers into the restaurant, so that's a minus for this restaurant. However, the ingredients were rather fresh, nice and cozy place to dine at.

No comments:

Post a Comment