Friday, November 26, 2010

Korean fever!

Recently, teenagers have been into a Korean craze, and I believe its because of the K-pop bands which made Korean language, Korean delicacies and Korea so popular now. I am some what proud to say, I am IN too (:

I cooked 떡볶이 (Tteokbokki; Korean spicy rice cakes) the other day, it was my second time cooking! Its one of my favourite korean dish! :D


Ingredients:
1 packet Tteokbokki sauce
1 packet rice cakes
About 250ml water
Optional: Vegetables (carrot, enoki mushroom, cabbage), Korean chilli paste, Meat and Kimchi.

Very easy to prepare one dish meal, preparation and cooking time about 20minutes (: The sauce could be found in some korean supermarts and certain Fairprice (I think only Fairprice xtra has it)

Do try to cook this simple yet nice dish especially if you like spicy food! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment