Sunday, November 14, 2010

"Library" for BOOKS!

When I was searching for a recipe for egg tarts for my microteaching, I thought that looking through cook books would be more reliable (I trust books more than online sources). So, here I go, searching for one recipe in my mum's cook book library! I didn't know my mum had soooo many cook books till my parents brought all the books home from my parents' shop and placed it into the cupboard.

I suppose this is one of the passion to cook/ bake! (: in the end, I found my recipe despite looking through so many books :D

(LI WHEY SHOWS YOU THE MINI INSTALLED LIBRARY)


From Desserts to Thai Hawkwer food to Sauces to Chinese pastries. I think I can find anything I want to cook here!

In the sea of books, I fished out one book I like the most (and I suppose my mum too), its a book from Daniel Tay (founder of Bakerzin). The pictures in the book are very appealing, presentation and garnishing very well done!

I found this set of "encyclopedia" sitting at the corner of the cupboard. Very useful with information and recipes! (:

Are cook books better than online sources or the other way round? I'm still relying on these books (:

No comments:

Post a Comment